22.5.12

SUMMERTIME








SUMMERTIME is officially here in London Town. It's going to be 24-26 degrees over the next few days, you can imagine how excited we get considering we hardly get any sunshine. In this heat I had to get my legs out and wear these floral shorts I bought from Topshop last year. I love the subtle pastel colours, seems like this trend has been on going through out the year! I teamed it with a top my auntie gave me and my new white Zara jacket from my birthday! It's always good to wear light colours when its hot to keep feeling cool and fresh. Try and avoid black as it just attracts and absorbs heat. I also went out and bought this very cool mint blue nail varnish from Barry M. I've really been into different nail colours lately, experimenting with various styles. I accessorised my outfit with my new tan tote bag and tan heels :) What do you think?
So today I went to a pub near my college to have a drink with friends (being 18 now I'm able too, feels amazing). I then came home to go to another pub to have yummy fish and chips. Pubs are the best when the weathers beaut, great social environment!
Hope everyone's enjoying their week and taking full advantage of the sun! I'm having my doubts that it's not going to stick around for long..
Taylor xo

6 comments:

  1. You look lovely and the colour of that Barry M nail varnish looks so good!

    xx
    leather-clouds.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love those shoes. Your hair is gorgeous and you look amazing :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. du machst wirklich schöne fotos!
    mache grade eine blogvorstellungsaktion, vielleicht hast du ja lust mitzumachen ? :)

    würde mich freuen

    Liebste Grüße

    http://sandrasflashofinspiration.blogspot.de/2012/05/blogvorstellungsaktion.html

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your outfit and your hair :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. those shorts are perfection! Im in need of a printed short ASAP! and I have to say, your curls are gorgeous!

    http://lovelyfringe.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love your shorts!!
    http://nowrongorright.blogspot.co.uk/
    S xx

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...