11.5.12

NEW PURCHASE



FLORAL PANTS- I know I shouldn't be going out buying things before my birthday but when I saw these floral trousers in a magazine I had to dash straight away to Oxford Street. They were only £10 from Primark :O I would have asked for them for my birthday but my Mum didn't like them..which means, what she doesn't like I can't have. But also you know when you want something so bad you're in that crazy state of mind that you actually NEED to buy them straight away, yep exhibit A. Originally I saw similiar floral trousers with a matching blazer but when I got to Primark they didn't have my size and all the blazers were sold out, but luckily I actually prefered the colours and print of these trousers. I love the bright floral print, it's perfect for my summer wardrobe. They'd be perfect to wear with my AX Paris heels and a turquoise necklace. :)
Taylor xo

2 comments:

  1. Those floral pants are gorgeous, I've been looking for a pair for ages, these seem perfect! :) xx

    http://how-to-smell-the-couture.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love those pants!

    GTBB,
    Bad Joan
    http://badjoan.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...