3.5.12

LAYERS










Hey Everyone! Today's my day off so thought I'd do an outfit post. I only have to go into college now for one lesson as I've finished Textiles and Photography yippee! Summers just that step closer. I've gone for a neutral look today, I love all the beiges and camel colours blended together. I contrasted it with a denim shirt to break up the subtle colours. It's still quite cold out so layers are still needed. I'm not brave enough to go bare legged just yet but seeing as I was only taking pictures I made the exception.
I can't wait to go on holiday and top up my tan.. pale legs is not a good look :( It's exactly 1 month until I go to Vegas with my family! Can't wait, the countdown begins. Also, my birthday is in just two weeks. I'll be finally 18! Can't wait to spend it with my family and friends. Will be doing a birthday wishlist post sometime this week.

Hope everyone has a nice week! Friday tomorrow :)
Taylor xo

6 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I deleted my comment because i had spelt something wrong haha, i just wanted to say amazing outfit! Love the addition of denim here!

      Delete
  2. Just discovered you on lookbook.
    You are such a pretty girl with amazing outfits! I really like your blog and have followed you immediately :)

    Judith from Germany


    http://me-ma-vie-i.blogspot.de/

    ReplyDelete
  3. beautiful, I love your style :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your heels!!
    http://nowrongorright.blogspot.co.uk/
    S xx

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...