16.5.12

Birthday Gifts..









1. Heels Zara/ 2.Open back top Zara/  3.Tan Tote Bag Ebay/ 4. Printed flared trouser Topshop/  5.Vest Topshop/  6.White Jacket Zara/  7.Bag Versace/  8.Watch Michael Kors/ 9.Charm Bracelet Nans Bracelet
Hello everyone!! Thought I'd do a quick post on a few of my birthday gifts I received! I'm so grateful for everything I got! I absolutely love my nan's gold charm bracelet she gave me, it means so much! I had such a lovely 18th birthday, my friends and family made it the most special day, full of smiles and laughter! For the evening they took me to the theatre to see Wizard of Oz, the whole production was so amazing! Always enjoy a night out to the theatre! :)
Taylor xo

11 comments:

  1. Wow you got some lovely things! I love the Zara heels :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, this watch is amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow i am so jealous!
    I actually love each item!
    http://nowrongorright.blogspot.co.uk/
    S xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. happy birthday to you! <3
    great presents you've got there! your family and friends seem to know what your taste is :)
    i got a birthdaypresent for you, too! i recommended your blog to my readers. i wrote the entry in german, but i only wrote nice things about you :) check it out here:
    http://www.lydialucia.de/2012/05/fashionblogs-to-top.html

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you soo much! Really appreciate it! :) x

      Delete
  5. Was für ein wunderhübsches Mädchen du bist! Und deine Outfits gefallen mir auf den ersten Blick fast ausnahmslos <3 Ich verfolge dich mal :)

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  6. cute!!!

    http://glamourgirl-bg.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. happy birthday :)
    the theatre night sounds great and your presents look amazing :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. you got it right...you make it easy to follow.

    Send gifts to pakistan

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...