2.4.12

IF I WERE A BOY







HAPPY EASTER HOLIDAY! Sorry I haven't posted for a while guys, been super busy! I still see all your lovely comments though, thank you so much! Guess what! I got my job at Ralph Lauren Rugby! I'm thrilled! I had my first day yesterday, at first I was a bit all over the place but you get used to it and I really like it so far! Everyone that works there is so lovely, helpful and very easy to get along with. I can't believe I actually have a job, never thought this day would come. I'm a working girl now! It's Easter half term now for 2 weeks. So hopefully I'll be able to post more when I'm not working!

Today's outfit is pretty laid back and has a masculine approach to it. I'm wearing my brother's levis, doubling denim with a black jumper and blazer on top. I had to add some classic black heels to chic up my outfit. I accessorised it with my leopard envelope clutch to make a bold statement <3

Hope everyone has an amazing week!
Taylor xo

6 comments:

  1. Lovely outfit, I really love these boyfriend jeans with heels...Oh and I looove your hair!! Curly hair is perfection :P ( I have curly hair too )
    Can we follow each other??
    xoxo

    http://sparklyfashion.blogspot.it

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow, your hair is amazing. i love the outfit as well :)


    http://fortheloveoftyping.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. i love every single outfit on your blog! would you mind if i would introduce your blog to my readers in a blogpost? :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much! I don't mind at all, that would be great! <3 Just checked out your blog too and it's amazing. I'm now following! :D

      Delete
  4. I love love love that clutch!!! And your style :) I am a new follower! Would you like to follow me back?
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...