9.4.12

Hey I Heard You Were A Wild One.






Thought I'd take a risk and clash colours. I decided towards more warm colours for a more subtle approach to block colours. What do you guys think? Hit or Miss?


 One of my friends 18th was fancy dress. Tinkerbell Taylor  xD





Heyy Guyss! Sorry I haven't had the chance to go out and take some outfit pictures. Work has taken up a lot of my time lately. Is it crazy to say that I might, just maybe love work? (Not for long though I'm sure) This yucky weather is so depressing, it's been a duvet day for me and my sister! I watched "The Way We Were" for the first time, such a beautiful film. I'm actually in love with Robert Redford. Also I watched Phantom Of The Opera 25th Anniversary at Royal Albert Hall. I've seen the play twice already, waiting on the 3rd. But hey, I watched the play in my own home on tv woohoo! I really recommend it to anyone who hasn't seen it, best theatre production ever!
Anyway I'll stop waffling on..
I've been thinking about how fast this year has gone by already! Feels so surreal that we're in April! I thought I'd do a quick post on a series of pics of my year so far. I'm no party animal.. I swear.

Taylor xo

4 comments:

  1. That black dress is amazing! Where did you get it from?

    ReplyDelete
  2. OH WOW i love that black dress too!! if you have the link it would be much appreciated!! love how you styled the mustard too!
    http://nowrongorright.blogspot.co.uk/
    S xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. You look amazing!<3

    mymagic-fashion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...