18.3.12

PLEATS










HAPPY MOTHERS DAY Hope everyone's enjoyed their day and spoilt your mums rotten! Today I went for a girly family afternoon tea in a place called The Wolseley's down West End. It was very fancy and posh inside, I loved it! The food was delicious..finger sandwiches along with scones and a selection of cakes. But most importantly I saw Jude Law in there! I think I must have been sitting there in awe! He's even more gorgeous in real life! Also while I was in there I saw Ralph Fiennes, Eddie Izzard and Katy Brand.. I guess it's the place to be for celebs! Damn the no photography policy! :( Definetely going there again!

Today I wore my pleated leather skirt which I bought on Saturday from H&M! I've wanted this skirt for so soo long but it's never had my size! I was in great luck, I'm so in love. Hope you've all had a lovely weekend. Take care. Taylor xo

8 comments:

  1. good sense for styling ;) xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. damn. you look just perfect ;) !

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your style! And you have a really great blog, followed you! Wondered if you would follow me back too? :)

    http://ksww-fashionsfadestyleiseternal.blogspot.co.uk/

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. fab look, simple black and white but looks ace with those pieces. you hair is awesome

    Mel
    www.mediamarmalade.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love this outfit! Simple but really chic, and your hair is gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  6. hi dear!!!
    you are very beautiful..and your blog is so amazing...
    I'd like to know what do you think about my post on my blog..
    http://www.2befab.com/2012/03/mad-about-conspiracy-shoes.html
    xoxo2befab

    ReplyDelete
  7. love love love this look, specially the combination with that jacket.. and that skirt.. it's amazing!
    great blog girl, i like each outfit you post! followed

    follow me back if you want ;)
    http://www.ginaddict.blogspot.it/

    ReplyDelete
  8. perfect outfit, love the coat!

    // take a look: *MICROPHONEHEART.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...