12.3.12

LEATHER, LACE AND BOWS







What a beautiful start to the week, the weather has been so lovely in London! It puts a big smile on my face the minute I wake up to all through the day. It makes college almost bearable in the sunshine! I officially can't wait for the summer! Holiday's and music festivals, there's just everything to be excited for! Hope everyone's enjoying the gorgeous weather as much as i am!

Today I wore this beige blazer from Miss Selfridge, I love the leather detailing on the sleeves and collar! I teamed it with a Topshop lace top over my grandads shirt and wet look leggings. I accessorised it by tying a piece of ribbon around the collar into a bow. It's fun to do this with any shirts or even collared dresses to change up your outfit. Minor details go a long way!

Taylor xo

6 comments:

  1. really cool outfit and I love the jacket with leather cuffs. Looks lovely and such a cool design.

    Mel
    www.mediamarmalade.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the styling here and the addition of lace :)

    xx
    leather-clouds.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your style is so effortless and classy. Love your blog

    ReplyDelete
  4. this combination is so so gorgeous! :)

    // take a look: *MICROPHONEHEART.

    ReplyDelete
  5. where are your shoes from?
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is one of my favourite outfits!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...