22.3.12

  


Heyy all!
Thought I'd put on some pictures of my "not so curly" hair. My best friend is training to be a hairdresser so she needs hair models to practice on. She done a simple blowdry adding some curls and movement at the bottom. I really love it, it makes a little change to constantly having big, curly frizzy hair!
What do you guys think?
Anyway today I had two nerve-racking interviews! One for Topshop and one for Ralph Lauren! I think they both went pretty well but now it's just the anticipation or hearing back from them. Fingers crossed all goes well! :)
Taylor xo

2 comments:

  1. Looks beautiful!!
    http://nowrongorright.blogspot.co.uk/
    S xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. beautiful girl! :)

    // take a look: *MICROPHONEHEART.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...