9.2.12

You will find him next to me..






Hey Bloggers,
I hope everyone's had a nice day! I don't have college anymore on Thursdays so i thought i'd take some pictures of what i wore today! I love these blue tweed shorts! I bought them from Topshop with a matching tweed jacket! So cutee! And again...i had to wear a bit of fur so i chucked on this fur gillet from H&M..it's very hard to put down..just goes with everything! I'm still pretty much obssessed with the boy/tailored look of the shirt underneath the jumper.. i accessorised it with a pearl, diamonte necklace to make it a bit more chic..
Hope you likee
xoxo

2 comments:

  1. LOOKING GORGEOUS!
    XOXO,
    FASHIONHYPNOTISED GIRL

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very nice look of yours. I found your blog thru lookbook.nu
    I like this outfit.

    x Romi
    http://blaastyle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...