11.2.12

The Night Time Is Almost Ours.






Hello my loveliess!
Hope everyone's had a good start to the weekend! Today I went down to Brick Lane with my friend to have a look around in the vintage shops. I haven't been in so soo long, i really missed it! I love it down there as everywhere you look people are dressed amazinglyy. There's nothing more inspiring than street style! Soo today i bought a grandpa jumper for £15 after my mum tragicly shrunk my other one in the tumble dryer! (heartbroken). I had to get a new one to keep warm in this winter weather! My new jacket is from a vintage shop Rokit and i got it for a shocking price of £20!! I couldn't believe it when i saw it, i love the oversized boyfriend blazer look :)
Taylor xoxo


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...