23.2.12

London Fashion Week













LONDON FASHION WEEK- 19th February.
Hey bloggers, sorry for my late post about my recent event to London Fashion Week, Somerset House. I just came back from Paris so i have tonnes of photographs to show you all!! :) On Sunday i decided to wear this long tie dye boohoo skirt with my black fur gilet! I thought they worked really well with one another. I accessorised it with feathered chain necklaces along with a spot of turquiose! I absolutely LOVE black and turquoise together! :) I really enjoyed LFW, although i didn't go to any of the catwalks it's always a great day out! I loved looking at what everyone wore, it makes me happy when i see people dressed up so stylish to an event! (gives me a little buzz) ha. I've taken loads of amazing street style photographs which i will upload soon!
London Fashion Week was filled with photographers and video bloggers! It's always so flattering when people want to take your picture and talk to you. So crazyy! The close up pictures were taken from Gehan de Silva Wijeyeratne which he kindly emailed me! The last two images were from another photographer by Davide Scalzo.
I could have happily spent the whole week at LFW but Parie was callingg me! How amazing would it have been if  Paris Fashion Week was on during the time I was out... i can dream..
Hope you like the images and i hope you're all enjoying your week! (Friday tomorrow!!)
Paris post will be up soon! :) Taylor xo

1 comment:

  1. Just found your blog, i really like your outfit posts and style. I am now following your blog :)

    Mel, UK Style Blogger
    www.mediamarmalade.com

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...