15.2.12

LAZY DAYS









 

BLUE JEANS Yep, i too have them days when you just wanna lounge around in your jeans and a t-shirt all day. These jeans are actually my brothers levi's, i quite like them, veryy comfy and spaceous. He took these pictures and didn't even notice they were his! Maybe i'll be able to get away with them more often until i buy a pair of my own vintage levi jeans... perhaps high waisted like ones in my post of urban outfitters? :) I've gone for quite a masculine casual look today. I do love the simple black and white look which can be easily made sophisticated with a clutch and some heels! :D Hope you like. Taylor xo

Blue Jeans by Lana Del Rey <3





5 comments:

  1. oh girl, you and your blog are the best thing ive seen in a long time ! :)

    cloudbusted.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. your hair is grogeous, you look so lovely and I love the jacket! following :) xx

    http://how-to-smell-the-couture.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOVE your blog :) Just found it! Xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. loving your blog, your outfits are gorgeous (:

    xx
    http://leather-clouds.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Just found your blog and I read all the way back to your summer posts, love yor blog! Love your style, we have quite a few similar items xx

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...