10.2.12

I heard that you like the bad girls honey, is that true?







TGIF I think everyone's thinking thank god it's Friday!! Feels so good to break up from college, just to be able to relax. 2 weeks off for me as i'm going to Paris for a textiles trip the week school starts.. Not a bad life..
This is my outfit i wore today.. I love this oversized cardigan I got for christmas from Urban Outfitters, it's my first time wearing it out and its soo warm. I adore the aztec style print on it! I haven't worn my denim jacket in soo long so i though I'd layer up and chuck it on over the top :)
I'm just about to get ready to go out with the girls for some cocktails in TGIF's :) I hope everyone's out to celebrate too!!
Taylor xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...