5.7.11

Straight Hair??

Hey Guys,
So i just realised i don't think any of you bloggers have ever seen me with straight hair?! I used to straighten my hair all the time when i was younger because i used to deteste my curly hair..but i grew to love it. I like how long my hair is straight :D and also its more blonder? althought its looking ginger in these photos :/ hahaha
Anyway i just want everyone's honest opinion on what you like best? because some people prefer straight, some curly. Some people think i look younger with staight hair? :/
SO what do you guys think?..
Much appreciated :D xxx



2 comments:

  1. Beautiful either way but honestly I prefer the curls! Like mine!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look pretty with straight hair. But with curls, you look stunning!!
    Nice blog, btw. Check mine out, if you want to. '
    http://karolinesmith.blogspot.com/

    - Karoline.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...