18.6.11

Nobody's Perfect.















Hey y'all, sorry i haven't been blogging, i've been so busy. This time it wasn't even for college. Couple of weeks ago i was working and then today i just got back from my photography trip in New York. I feel like a vampire at the moment posting at half 3 in the morning. Ergh Jet lagged. Anyway i will post tomorrow all about NYC :D I'd thought i'd post a couple of outfits of what i wore to work :) I got the chance to wear my new John Lennon sunglasses :D YAYAYAY!
Taylor xoxo

2 comments:

  1. I love all your outfits, soo retro and the pleated skirt is gorgeous!

    www.fashionisinthebeholder.blogspot.com

    xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. That maxi skirt is divine

    http://blushandzero.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...