18.5.11

Topshop Must Haves

I love this Topshop Cami! I'm really into tassle's at the moment and this is the perfect item if you're into the Bo-ho look
 This embellished top is enough to make any plain outfit beautiful. I love the detail in this top attracting all attention!!
 The instant i saw these shorts i thought how incredibly adorable they were! I love the pastel colours together and the pattern is just so cute. These high waist shorts are totally retro.
 Soo i've been wanting a Kimono for ages and i quite like this one in Topshop. I like the detailing around the shoulders!
 This is a maxi skirt my friend was going on about and OMG it IS as beautiful as she says. This would be great teamed and crop top and tassle bag for a festival look /or/ wear it with a big sunhat and tan wedges :) AMAZING.
This dress is so so pretty. I adore the short layered dress with the draping over the top. It's very light and beautiful :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...