24.5.11

Music is one of my biggest motivations

Music is one of my biggest motivations. It weakens the soul and opens your heart to express your deepest thoughts and feelings. How can a piece of motif fill your body and allow that sense of escape and tranquility? Just a soft beat of a song in harmony to the beat of your own heart. Just for a moment, a time where you can ravel yourself in the melody and drift away from reality. A moment where gravity rejects it's natural purpose and denies existence. Lifting you up... up.

Lately i've been listening to a lot of calm and tranquil music. I guess it kind of suits my mood as i've just finished all my exams, i'm stress free and i can relax. Usually i listened to a lot of rock, indie, pop, rnb, well anything really. But i've found that listening to this kind of music is so peaceful and serene. You start to connect with the music and become part of the melody, is that just me?. I just find music so inspiring and motivating.
I've been addicted to this song recently from watching Dear John. Makes my heart melt.


Hope you enjoy it as much as i do. Also check out "Little House" Amanda SeyFried. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Im_ZVNX1QZM&feature=related

It's Beautiful. If people have seen the film "Dear John" you'll fall in love straight away! :D
Taylor xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...