22.5.11

Tell me why..?
















Hey my lovelies. So here's some pictures of today's outfit. As you can see i'm already becoming addicted to my black sunhat. I love anything big and out there. I really like this outfit as it's a kind of tribal/cow-boy/ bo-ho or whatever you'd like to call it. I like to mix a lot of my styles together to make it more individual. I adore this tribal pattern crop top that i got for my birthday, it really adds character to the outfit. And my suede jacket is another favourite of mine as you can see from the fringing. I can't get enough at the moment.
 I'm wearing:
Black sunhat- Accessorize
Tribal pattern top- Topshop
Suede Jacket- Vintage
Jeans- My sister's :/
Clutch-
New Look
Heels- chockersshoes.co.uk

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...