17.5.11

Birthday Possesions


 This is my new bag my other sister bought me from Warehouse. I absoultey love it!


 My sister bought me these gorgeous Chloe sunglasses :D So happy!


 Me and the best friends in the world. Don't know where i'd be without them. :) <3

My main present for my birhday was my sewing machine.I haven't been on it yet because of working towards my exams but i finished all my exams today!! I'm So happy, I'm free to do what i want now. I'm hoping to use this time to make some clothes or customize a lot of my own stuff.  I'm also working on a NewYork Photography project for college but that has got to be fun right?A trip to New York? Why not...
Here are a few pictures from my birthday. I wore a black sequin shoulderd Lipsy dress. I am so grateful for everything i got and most importantly for my friends and family that made it truly magical :) I love you all
Taylor xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...