2.4.11

NEW MONTHLY ASOS "SPRING" MAGAZINE :D

 The New Spring ASOS has just arrived. I love this magazine, it has everything you need to know about fashion updates.
 I love this full spread on cropped tops, jackets and cut-offs. Wear a cropped corset bra on top of a tshirt, dress and then add a blazer to get the layered effect. Combining crop tops with something high waisted is very big this Spring. I will defiantly be wearing a lot of these in the summer.
I ADORE this crochet cropped vest at £30!! I love anything with tassles. Team it with a high waist denim shorts and a kimono to get the boho look.
Is it me or does anyone's heart a skip a beat when they see that black, white and red chiffon maxi? (Top right) I absolutely love it. MUST HAVE. I really love kimonos right now. I desparately need one. I want to experiment with it by slinging it over a basic vest, denim shorts and sunhat to create that festival look. Hopefully i'm going to a couple festivals this year so bring it on!! :D

I love the photography in this magazine. It's so 70's and retro! :)

 
Ahh French Connection i wish i could afford you! But for now i will admire your beautiful clothes. I love the middle right image of the lady wearing: a lace shift dress.. netted tights, and big chucky tan heels <3 So fresh! Did i mention i just love sunhats!?
Can't wait till next months may issue is out :)
Taylor xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...