5.4.11

Converses




It's been so long since i last wore my converses. I have missed them. It reminds me of the younger me when i went through my "Avril Lavigne" stage :D They're soo cool and comfy..except for the embarrassing squeak they make when i walk. Maybe thats why i hadnt wore them for a while XD
This is my outfit i wore to college today..very casual and very denim.
NewsFlash:  My art/textiles exam actually ended really well and i was rather pleased with my result. I tried my best and thats the most important thing in succeeding. "There is no comparison between that which lost by not succeeding and that lost by not trying" Francis Bacon

1 comment:

  1. simple and casual, but still really pretty!

    :)

    xx J

    http://vintageisthenewblackk.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...