12.4.11

Broken Record.



 These are a couple more photo's of my outfit i wore for my friend's photoshoot. The little blouse cardigarn is from Primark. It's really light and perfect to wear for warm weather. I really love the colours of this outfit, it emphasizes the summer feeling :D



This is a new crochet top that i got from H&M. I LOVE it so much. I can picture myself wearing it just casually on the beach over a bikini :D Here i teamed it with a black bra and denim shorts and belt. I really love the layered look of having black under white. It reminds me of miley cyrus's great individual style, so casual and effortless. These shorts were originally jeans which i just cut up. I love it when the shorts start to fray and when the pockets show, gives it a proper laid back approach :D #
Taylor xoxo

4 comments:

  1. you look adorable! love the crochet top!

    xx J

    ReplyDelete
  2. the crochet top is beautiful, & so are you ofcourse :)
    sheniquaoutar.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like the crochet top and and the jumpsuit is adorable! Kisses ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. OMG I AM IN LOVE WITH YOUR HAIR
    Please tell me what to do to make it look like that! I have curly hair too , just like yours , but I can`t get these beautiful waves you have in the front! Do you blow dry it or do you let it dry naturally?
    btw , your outfit is really nice and you are goooorgeous!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...