29.4.11

Back to Reality..

Hey Bloggers!!
Sorry i haven't been posting recently. I went on holiday to Spain for a long week and then come back to a load of college work :( But i've finsihed all coursework now so i'm free!! Couldnt be happier. i've missed blogging soo much!
My holiday in Spain was a lovely break away from reality. I was able to just relax and enjoy the sun and FUN and the Spanish Lifestyle..BLISS! It was nice to see all my friends again out in Spain! I hardly took any pictures this holiday sorry guys!! I know it's soo unlike me. I hate the feeling of not being able to look back at great memories :( I think it was partly the fact that my SLR camera didnt fit into my evening bag most nights haha. Here are some pictures of a couple outfits i wore.


 Outfit: Lace top- Topshop. Leather Shorts- Topshop. Blazer- New Look. Heels- Zara



Outfit: Floral Jumpuit- Camden Market. Blouse/Cardi- Primark. Heels- Zara. Leather Satchel- Spain.

I wish i could rewind these last couple of weeks and go back to Spain... : (
Taylor xoxo

2 comments:

  1. Looooooooooooove your blog, & your outfits too !!
    AWESOME BLOG honey :)
    Hope you've had a lot of fun here in Spain!
    I follow you ! We could follow each other if you want to !!

    http://misscaotica.blogspot.com

    xxx <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look gorgeous! I love your outfits :)

    www.fashionisinthebeholder.blogspot.com

    xo

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...