27.3.11

They named a city after us..








I decided to take a break from working and upload some pictures of my outfit i'm wearing today. It's still a bit too cold out not wear tights but i'm not going outside so its okay :D
I'm wearing:
Leather body jacket- Topshop..kinda obsessed with this at the moment XD
Coral jumper- Topshop.
Shirt- Topshop..I'm wearing a lot of topshop today :)
Shorts- From when i was like 10 years old :S haha.
Sundays are so boring. Period.
So back to work i go..got a textiles exam on friday ekkkk... shitting myelf.
Taylor xoxo

4 comments:

  1. great outfit! I like the colors a lot
    and yeah we really do have similar curls :)
    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute outfit! :)
    Great blog - I'm now following!

    Good luck with your exam Friday, try not to stress out too much...

    Bex

    http://sucker-for-fashion.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. if i could have any style icon it'd have to be you. your blog is looking great and the outfit is class!
    much love, shen xoxo.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...