23.3.11

The award to most weirdest facial expressions go too....
















The award to most weirdest facial expressions go too....
This start to the week has been full of laughter and sunshine
It's so weird how the sunshine has made a big difference to my college life. It doesn't take a lot to get me out of bed in the morning knowing that the suns shining bright and i get to wear all my summery clothes :D Everyone's a lot happier, brighter and smiley which is instantly seen in my all pictures. Today in college me and my friends just sat out in the sun at lunch, chilled and had soo manyy jokes. . Me and
my friend Erin just love to mess around and pull funny faces :D haha. We're Crazzyy like that :/
But anyway here are some pictures that i took today, some of my outfits, friends and some random stuff :S  I hope the sun stays so we can have many other days like these :) I don't think i've laughed so much....
Taylor xoxo 

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...